Swoon Thursday: Devilish Edition!

I'm bringing this meme back because if you didn't know I'm a huge fan of swoony/smexy times! I may not post one every week, but I'll try my best! 
Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


Here's what you do:
From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

"     River leaned his hips into mine and my back pressed against the wrought iron gate. His fingers curled over the back of my head, and my thoughts...ceased. 
     He kissed me. My lips met his and I just. Stopped. Thinking. I didn't think about the fact that River was still a stranger. I didn't think about the tunnel. or Jack, or the Devil, or anything. My lips melted into my heart, which melted into my legs, which melted into the earth beneath me. 
     Afterward, River walked me home in the moonlight. Neither of us talked. 
     And everything was damn near perfect." 
-pg. 81 (Hardcover)


What made you swoon this week?!