Book Blogger Challenge Day 10: Choosing the Next Book!

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Since this is such a cool idea, let's thank April for doing this! Big props to her. She's at Good Books, Good Wine and she made the entire thing up!) I know you would like to participate too! There will be a sign up on each day of the challenge. (Sign up here for the tenth challenge!)

How do you choose which book to read next? 

     Honestly, I just go simply by publication date and or the expiration on NetGalley or Edelweiss lol I'm not a huge blog so I don't get piles and piles of packages in my mailbox, so I have a lot of down time to read what I want to in-between. (Unless I binge request in Netgalley or Edelweiss like I recently did with all the new titles that they added lol) 
     Otherwise, I get all the books I have on my TBR pile that my library has gotten or that I've bought lately and I write out a list. Any of those that I can get my hands on first I will read first. And if I want to deviate from that list, it has to be something that I DESPERATELY wanted to read. 

How do you choose your next book?