Feature & Follow Friday: Current Reads!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

So here's this week's question:

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

A: I'm a little behind the times, but I'm Currently Reading The Selection by Kiera Cass. Here is one of my favorite scenes so far. In this scene America is on her way to the palace and as they walk through the airport this happens: 
“She couldn’t have been more than twelve years old. In her hands was a sign that said RED-HEADS RULE! with a little crown painted in the corner and tiny stars everywhere. I knew I was the only redhead in the competition, and I noticed that her hair and mine were very nearly the same shade.” 

 Obviously I'm not a red head lol but still this passage melted my heart. I'm a SUCKER for little kids and even more so when they look up to someone positive.

What are YOU reading? What scene did YOU pick?!